Astrozone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please remove my post. i will be thankful

2 posters

Go down

please remove my post. i will be thankful Empty please remove my post. i will be thankful

Post by uttam.bhagat Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:31 am

thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however thank you for the help however

Last edited by uttam.bhagat on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I dont want)
uttam.bhagat
uttam.bhagat

Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

please remove my post. i will be thankful Empty Re: please remove my post. i will be thankful

Post by AstroGuru Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Your marriage is getting delayed because of Rahu sitting in ur 7th bhava (marriage bhava) and you will have to wait for an year more. as You will come across ur soul mate bet.--April 2011--July 2011. There is surya grahan dosh in ur 7th bhava and Ketu sitting in ur lagana which is causing disturbance in ur personal life and it will cause problems in ur married life too.You are undergoing Rahu mahadasha which will end by Feb.2017. You will remaun under tension if u dont do upay of Rahu and Ketu. For this feed street dogs for 43 days continuousy with milk and bread and even after that go on giving bread to dogs as and when possible.Wear chandan wood and ashwagandh roots in ur neck or tie it on ur arm.Keep a solid silver ball of 4 gram always with you and remove all rahu things-------
like defective watches , and defective electronic goods from ur house.
Offer water to rising sun daily with 7 seeds of chilli in it standing on wooden plank.
Venus the lord of ur karma house and lord of ur love house is also malafied sitting in 8th bhava so not giving u good results in ur career and love. so feed cows on fridays. with bread.No need to wear nelam.but if you are keen on wearing shani stone then you can wear neeli or lazwardh as their substitute they are not costly and will give the same result. Your fate is good in respect of money but for this Rahu period which too you can make favourable to you by doing these remedies. but be sincere and regular in doing them otherwise you may not ger results as per ur wish.
Good Luck
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger
Stars : 1

https://astrozone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

please remove my post. i will be thankful Empty Thank you for the suggestions

Post by uttam.bhagat Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Thank you for the suggestionsThank you for the suggestionsThank you for the suggestionsThank you for the suggestionsThank you for the suggestionsThank you for the suggestionsThank you for the suggestionsThank you for the suggestions

Last edited by uttam.bhagat on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please remove)
uttam.bhagat
uttam.bhagat

Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

please remove my post. i will be thankful Empty Re: please remove my post. i will be thankful

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down