Astrozone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help needed.....

2 posters

Go down

help needed..... Empty help needed.....

Post by raviaaho Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 pm

sir please tell me will i get my married to my girl frnd..
name= Ravi
Kumar
father's name= Mr. Shital Prasad Sah.
dob=15/07/1987
place=bhagalpur
time=4.51am

girl
name
=Richa Sharma
dob=1/01/1988
place=Patna
time= 3.30am

and sir do give ma report about my carrier & job & about my
family life in near future!!
raviaaho
raviaaho

Male Cancer Cat
Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

help needed..... Empty Re: help needed.....

Post by AstroGuru Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Sorry, You will not be able to marry ur GF for the following reasons.
1- Though You have an indication of love marriage in your horoscope but there is no such indication in ur GF horoscope, So her parents may npt agree to this marriage for many reasons
2-She is manglik by her lagan whereas you are non manglik
3-You are undergoing Shani Dhaiya and Shani mahadasha ( till April 2020) both at a time
and Saturn in ur kundli is placed in 6th bhava ( shatru, Rog bhava) in a retrograde position, so not supporting u in anyway.
4-Your GF is undergoing Rahu mahadasha till 2022 and Rahu is forming Guru chandaal Yog in her 5th house which is also affecting her lagan bhava.
Because of these reasons you will face too many hurdles in ur marriage with her, Though there are remedies for everything but I cant say how far they will work as nobody can take guarantee. So if you are ready to take the risk I can tell u the remedies.
Best Wishes
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger
Stars : 1

https://astrozone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raviaaho Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:27 pm

name= Ravi Kumar
father's name= Mr. Shital Prasad Sah.
dob=15/07/1987
place=bhagalpur,bihar
time=4.51am

girl
name
=Richa Sharma
dob=01/01/1988
place=Patna,bihar
time= 5.30am

i m sry i didnt knew the exact time of birth of my gf....but this revised one is the true one...so can u plss chk it once again and let me kno whethr anythng is possible coz we both love each other very much..and we are ready to take over any possible remedies provided as u can giv it to us.
raviaaho
raviaaho

Male Cancer Cat
Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroGuru Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Dear Ravi Kumar,
Nothing much has changed by the new timing except the position of Rashi in the bhava. Now Richa is manglik by 12th bhava and she still does not have any love marriage indication. But any way since you have decided to marry then better do these remedies. First of all you get the pooja done by any pandit for Mangal Dosh
Remedies for you-1-Give sweet bread to black dog on every saturday.2-Recite
shani mantra 108 times everynight sitting on white bed sheet on ur bed.3-Offer water to Rising Sun standing on wooden plank and reciting gayatri mantra and praying for ur marriage sincerely.4--Help ur sisters as much as possible.
Remedies for Richa -1-wear a solid silver ball of 7 gram in her neck in silver chain 2-Give milk with bread to dog everyday at least for 43 days.4-Never donate milk and water to anyone 5-Avoid eating banana, instead eat her food on banana leaf if possible.6-Offer water on PEEPAL TREE for43 days continuously except on Sunday and on her mens. date.
Remedies which you both have to do together--1 On marriage of some unknown poor girl Give some money as SHAGUN closed in an envelope and before closing the envelope both of u touch the money with ur hands.
2--Offer 108 flowers to Lord Ganesha for 40 days continuously recitingOM GANESHAY NAMAH and praying for your marriage.
Worship ur Isht Dev Your Isht Dev is Maan Lakshmi and Richa Isht Dev--Lord Hanuman ji( She should never Touch his Idol)
Do the remedies sincerely You will get the result
Best Wishes
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger
Stars : 1

https://astrozone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down