Astrozone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please assist

2 posters

Go down

please assist Empty please assist

Post by kiran Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Hello this is kiran, my birth details are as under
DoB: 22-10-1977
ToB: 15:00
PoB: Delhi,

I want to know when will i get married, will it be an arranged marriage or love marriage. And how will be my financial condition after marriage. Please help. Thanks
kiran
kiran

Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

please assist Empty Re: please assist

Post by kiran Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:24 pm

name: Kiran
DoB: 22-10-1977
ToB: 15:00
PoB: Delhi,

I want to know when will i get married, will it be an arranged marriage or love marriage. And how will be my financial condition after marriage. Please help. Thanks
kiran
kiran

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroGuru Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Kiran.
Planets responsible for your marriage are too weak and malafied. Sun the lord of ur marriage bhava is situated in its neech Rashi , Saturn is in ur marriage bhava and ur marriage bhava is under Paap Kartri Dosh of Mars and Rahu , Venus the Kaarak of marriage is also sitting in 8th bhava with Rahu.And you are under the effect of Shani dhaiya. You are also undergoing Shani mahadasha
All these combinations are delaying your marriage . Only good thing in ur horoscope is that Jupitar the kaarak of ur life partner is in good position and since Jupitar is also the Lord of ur Dhana bhava and Income bhava, Prospects of finance are bright
For marriage You will have to do the remedies rigrously--
1-Recite Shani mantra daily at night sitting on white bed sheet on ur bed.except on Sunday.
2-Do not eat banana, and feed street dogs with milk and bread daily.
3-Wear Shami roots in ur neck or tie on ur arm on Saturday in black clothe or in any pendant.but not copper one.
4-Offer water to sun daily with gur in it reciting gayatri mantra and standing on a wooden plank
If you do these remedies you are likely to get married by Jan. 2011
Indication of love marriage is there
Good Luck
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger
Stars : 1

https://astrozone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiran Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:58 am

First i would like to thanks for sparing your valuable time for me and for your priceless suggestions. Can u please tell me the shani matra. Please guide me from where i can get shami roots? Do u think i will get in married in thid lifetime? I will follow your suggestions religiously

Yours grateful
kiran
kiran
kiran

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroGuru Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:49 am

Kiran.
You will surely get married as Jupitar the kaarak of ur life partner is fully supporting you, and you will have your prince charming sooner or later if you do these remedies. Shani mantra--OM SHAM SHANAISCHRAYA NAMAh
You can get shami roots in any pooja shop ( shami wood will also do )
Have faith in God and do the remedies there is no reason why the stars would not favour you.
Good Luck
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by kiran Mon May 03, 2010 3:17 am

I have been following your suggestions very religiously....but i am unable to get shami roots or even shami woods.I have tried several pooja shops. Is it also known as shama tulsi? or is there any other name for it....so that people can understand easily....please guide me.....I am fron delhi....if u can suggest me any particular shop from where i can manage it , then also please tell.
kiran
kiran

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroGuru Mon May 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Kiran,
If you cant get it then try Bichhu booty. you should try in any pooja shop near any famous temple temple. I dont now where do u live in Delhi but it is easily available in old delhi like in chandni chowk. Tell them that it is used for Shani. But if you cant get it too then wear neelam if you can afford after testing it whether it suits you or not. If you cant afford it then wear laazwardh on any Sat. of Shukla paksh. avoid wearing black and dark blue clothes. Remove all Rahu things from ur house like defective watches and electronic goods and any thing made of elephant teeth .Feed cow on every Friday with cooked rice keeping desi khand and Ghee on it.
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by kiran Thu May 06, 2010 5:21 pm

thanks a lot for guiding me consistently, i have tried my best to find shami roots, but couldnt, but i have managed to get bichoo booty. please tell me what i am required to with this?

kiran
kiran
kiran

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroGuru Fri May 07, 2010 10:33 am

Kiran,
You have to wear it on Saturday of Shukla paksha, that is on Next Saturday( 7th May )On that day first clean it with gangajal put it in ur pooja place and and do pooja with shani mantra-OM SHAM SHANESCHARAY NAMAH 108 times. then wrap it in black clothe and put it in iron Tabeez and wear it in ur neck with black thread. or tie it in on ur arm. Do it in the evening after Sun set and then go to shani temple to have darshan and offer some prasad after that distribute it to people over there. Do not bring this prasad back to ur house yu have to distribute it all and you can also eat it.
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by kiran Sat May 08, 2010 4:10 pm

thanks sir for your help......but i havent bought laazwardh...rather i have got BICHOO BOOTY in place of shami roots, as told by u......but i dont know what to do with this BICHOO BOOTY so kindly please help me. I was unable to find shami roots. Sir as it is saturday today, so if u can guide me today itself then i will be able to apply it today itself....otherwise i will have to wait for another week...thanks a lot

Kiran
kiran
kiran

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroGuru Sat May 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Kiran,
I told you the method above same is applied for this bichho booty also . But you dont have to wear it today as this is krishan paksh today. Wer it on next Sat. (15 May ) when it will be shukla paksh
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroGuru Sun May 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Kiran, I told you the method above .It is same for bichho booty also. Wear it on coming Sat. of Shukla paksh , that is on 15 th May night rest the method is same
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by kiran Sun May 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Thanks a lot sir for all the help u have been providing to me.....i was not aware of what is shukla paksh....now i know it and i have understood it. Sir i cant explain u how much worried i am for my life....i have developed a negative feeling that i may not ever get married.....and was living in depression, but u have given me a hope....suddenly i have started thinking better in life.I am sincerely extremely grateful to u

Kiran
kiran
kiran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum