Astrozone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this chart indicate no marriage??

2 posters

Go down

is this chart indicate no marriage?? Empty is this chart indicate no marriage??

Post by dimplee Fri May 11, 2012 4:02 pm

hello everyone plz see this chart ,, leo lagan,, dhanishtha nak,, this is chart of girl

1-her 7th lord saturn in nak of 12th lord( moon)
2-12th house have lagan lord sun and rahu indicating foreign link
3-12th lord placed in 7th house indicate spouse living in distant place if married
please tell will she get married ??
if yes then plz predict possibility of intercaste love marriage??or simple love marriage or arrange marriage in her destiny??

thanks a lot for giving ur precius time for this chart nd waiting for ur reply

Last edited by dimplee on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
dimplee
dimplee

Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

is this chart indicate no marriage?? Empty Re: is this chart indicate no marriage??

Post by AstroGuru Fri May 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Dimple,
Intercaste Love marriage (preferably with her collegue ) is indicated around Jan. 2013 Marriage delayed due to her lagna being in paapkartri dosh and her ascendant lord, Sun in grahan dosh. Advised to get necessary puja done to avail the marriage yog
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger
Stars : 1

https://astrozone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

is this chart indicate no marriage?? Empty Re: is this chart indicate no marriage??

Post by dimplee Sat May 12, 2012 1:51 am

Thank u very much sir for ur quick reply
dimplee
dimplee

Back to top Go down

Post by dimplee Sat May 12, 2012 2:09 am

u gave a hope for my friend,, Sorry to bother u sir but i have 3 more questions in my mind plz reply me,, 1-how wil b her married life as most of planet conected to 12th house and 12 lord, eg sun nd rahu placed in 12th house ,saturn and jupiter posited in 12th lord nak,, and 7th house have moon(12th lord),,SO PLZ TELL HOW WIL B HER MARRIED LIFE?? My 2nd questn Will her husband loves her? Sometimes love marriage takes place but love become vanish after marriage?? Nd 3rd and last question as u predicted that she wil do intercaste love marriage so parents of both (girl nd boy) agree for this alliance or have to against their parents for marriage?? Thanks a lot for ur patience and sorry for my such stupidity i m new to astrology thats why i hv lots of question regarding this chart plz do reply nd keep in touch waitin for ur reply sir
dimplee
dimplee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down