Astrozone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Career and life

2 posters

Go down

About Career and life Empty About Career and life

Post by nnav Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:10 am

Sir,
My DOB is 5-Mar-1978
Time 1:53PM
Place of birth Bangalore

Sir please tell me how is my career and future.
Im not in comfortable position from this Jan, lot of unexpected changes are happening at work place.
Though I put lot of effort the returns is very little.
Im working in MNC from last 10 years but I didnt get any oppertunity to go and work in abroad, every time I miss this opportunity.
Do I have any chance of travelling to abroad this year ?

For any work I have to put lot of effort and the success rate is very less, but when I do same for others as help it becomes very smooth and they get their work done.
Example ... I was looking for buying a second hand vehicle, inspite of putting lot of effort I couldn't find a good deal for me, I brought a new one. Same time I started looking same for one of my friend and within one or two deal we could finalize one for him.
This is happening in all aspects like projects in office, Sites and any other things ....
Does this means I dont have any good luck ?
When will be the time I have luck towards me ?
Please suggest me if I have to do any rituals for getting things right for me.

Thanks in Advance
nnav
nnav
nnav

Stars : 0

Back to top Go down

About Career and life Empty Re: About Career and life

Post by AstroGuru Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Jupitar the lord of ur karma bhava is forming Kendradhipati dosh. Saturn the lord of ur fate house is too weak and is in retrograde position, Ketu With Venus, the lord 12th bhava ( Haani bhava) is situated in karma bhava, and Moon the lord of ur Dhana bhava, and also the kaarak of Mind is too weak with only 000 degree and placed in 8th bhava ( mritu bhava)
All these combination are giving u problems in ur life and You might be getting depressed at times , and be having mood swings oftenly, especially on full Moon and on Amavasya. You are not able to avail the opportunity that might have come before you., and so You have missed one opportunity of going abroad in March last, as ur horoscope reveals. So do the remedies as follows--
1-Drink water as much as possible and in silver glass as per ur convenience.
2-Bring some water from a funeral place and put it in some bottle in ur bed room forever
3--Remain in moon light as much as possible
4 - Put kesar tilak on ur forehead daily and eat a teaspoonful of honey mixed with a pinch of haldi in it every morning empty stomach
5 Feed street dogs daily with bread
6-- Since saturn the lord of ur fate is also weak, so wear Shami roots in black thread and recite shani mantra every night 108 times
7 Keep a solid silver ball of 7 gram always with you .you may keep it in ur pocket or purse
Period of ur going abroad is running and You may go any time if you do the remedies sincerely.If you are wearing any gemstone pl let me know as some one might be harming you.
Good Luck
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger
Stars : 1

https://astrozone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nnav Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:07 am

Sir,
Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
I will follow them.
I'm wearing a yellow sapphire gold ring in my right hand index finger (It should be around 4 carat ...not sure about exact measurement), also wearing an emarld gold ring (emarald around 4 carat) in my right hand fourth finger. Both these rings Im wearing from more than 3 years, I felt things started becoming good after wearing these stones.

Some how surprisingly from past one and half month I felt like feeding street dogs and started putting some bread pieces to them daily !!!!
From past 15 days I daily visit lord subramnya temple.
From past 2 years I daily read Vinayaka Astottara, Subramanya Astottara and Shiva Astottara.

Sir as u mentioned my mind always flickers between lot of things ... some times my mind thinks not to try abroad opportunities, change my job here in India and move up to different roles. But some times I feel it is better to go aborad... may be because of these flickering things Im not able to do both.

Please please tell me is it good to be here in India, go ahead and change my job ?
Or
try out and go to abroad ?

Where I can have good growth ?

Every time I keep on thinking one or other business idea, but can not execute, I had seen the same ideas getting clicked by others ... Do I have a luck if I do some business ?
Or
I just concentrate on my day job and try to move up in my work life ?

Once when I consulted an astrologer he mentioned that u will have all flickering things through out life, but the guru what is there in your lagna will make sure you get only good things, he warned me that I should not get into any type of bad habbits like drinking ans smoking (Any how I dont have any of these habbits and I have not even tried once in my life) ... I felt some times it is true, but things are too slow.

So please help me in gettiing things settled in my life, if you don't mind I request you to give your contact details so that I can contact you (if there is any paid service)

Thanks a lot for your support
Naveen
nnav
nnav

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroGuru Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm

You will not be able to concentrate on anything and will have mood swings like this if You dont do the remedies I told you as You are undergoing Rahu mahadasha and Ketu antardasha and Moon and its Rashi ,caner both are under the effect of Rahu and Ketu.Just wearing gemstones will not help you. So instead of wasting ur time in consulting different astrologers and discussing the things again and again start doing remedies.I do not want to know what the others astrologers have said for you. If you have faith in my prediction then do the remedies properly, and if u want to do me a favour then give me feed back. Rest its upto you
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by nnav Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Sir,
I completely believe in what you are suggesting.
As I mentioned I started following the remedies suggested by you.
Just one clarification wrt Shami roots in black thread ....
Shami roots I searched in google, it is called "Banni mara" (Banni tree) in my local language. I need to get the roots of this tree and tie it to ablack thread like tulasi maala and wear it right ?
One or two small roots is enough or there should be a count of roots ?

And Thanks a lot for all your help.
Naveen
nnav
nnav

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroGuru Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 pm

I do not know abt banni mara pl ask any pooja store if it represents Saturn, if yes then u can wear it in black thread not in tulsi maala. If u cant wear in ur neck then tie it in ur arm wrappig in black clothe on Saturday after purifying it with ganajal and after reciting shani mantra in ur pooja place wear it at night and after wearing it donate mustard oil in Shani temple.
AstroGuru
AstroGuru
Admin

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by nnav Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Sir,
I will enquire in the ritual shop and do it as per your directions.
Thanks a lot for your words and blessings.

Thanks
Naveen
nnav
nnav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down